Recommended by Amazon...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Find some motivation already darnit!

Today is a strange day here in my little world. Today we lost two of our people in the office. They started their new positions today. When you work in an office of only eleven people, two missing is very noticeable. We lose three more on Friday, one more next Tuesday, one more next Friday, and then we will be down to only four of us until the 25th. It's boring, and I find my emotions are in turmoil.

With regards to my training, I'm trying to find more ways to become accountable. I posted a widget on here to track my mileage, etc. How embarassing to keep it at zero miles for any length of time. So, I hope tomorrow to be able to post my first workout. Jacob will be gone tonight until probably after dark, so I will set my alarm for early morning to squeeze in a few miles. I know that this will be much easier once I'm not tied to a work schedule, but I feel like I need to get something done. I am anxious and need to feel like I'm accomplishing something. I'm certainly not accomplishing anything at work.

We totally scored on a commercial grade weight bench yesterday. It has settings for incline, decline, and flat which is exactly what we were looking for. It's beautiful & folds up nicely with wheels to transport it. And it's all ours for only $75. Now we just have to find the weights to go with it. We are finding it difficult to find a decent set of dumbbells that will serve us both and won't break the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment